10. To be a part of history. Just think: the first Muslim Marxist terrorist president!
8. He still talks about global warming and energy policy without resorting to chanting.
7. Two words: President Palin.
6. Because hope is audacious, and possibly contagious.
5. He’s made of kittens and smells of rainbow candy.
4. He has the most amazing website of any political candidate ever. I’m serious. Take a look: graphic design, information architecture, writing, functionality, innovation. Doesn’t validate, but you can’t have everything.
3. Because Tina Fey must be exhausted.
2. Because a Phillies victory and a Democratic victory within the same week may actually render me physically incapable of cynicism and bitterness.
1. Because we all live in “Real America,” and it would be nice to have a president who believes that.
See you at the polls tomorrow.